Information for Presenters
If your abstract has been accepted in the program for an oral presentation you will need to:
- Save your presentation on a USB in a format for displaying on a PC (i.e. PowerPoint)
- Prepare your presentation in 16:9 aspect
- Register to attend the conference
At the conference, you will need to load your presentation in the Speaker Preparation Room prior to your session commencing. A technician will be based in the speaker preparation room to assist with loading and testing your presentation.
There will be a laser pointer available at the lectern for your presentation if you wish to use it.
If your abstract has been accepted in the program for a poster presentation, please ensure you:
- Design your poster with a portrait orientation (landscape posters will not be accepted)
- Do not exceed the maximum poster size of A0 (841mm wide by 1189mm high)
- Register to attend the conference.
Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference and presenters are strongly encouraged to attend all three poster sessions to maximise visibility.
Posters will be displayed on numbered poster panels, velcro to stick your poster to the panel will be provided on the panel ready for you to use. Your poster number will be listed in the delegate handbook.